Re: Designing Vehicles and Mecha with ICONS

  • Sean Patrick Fannon
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 28, 2010
      I like and appreciate this, too, and recognize it as a way to go...

      ... but I also know what works for me and for my players. And cool mechanics for mecha, vehicles, and other gear really "cranks it up a notch" for us.

      So it looks like I'll be looking into creating my own for such things.

      Rest assured, I'll "share with the class."