Re: [icons-rpg] Indexes

  • eric troup
    Message 1 of 29 , Jun 30, 2011
      Ah. That makes sense. Also could explain lack of examples. I didn't know you had to give the printer a page count in advance. That's got to be frustrating at times.

      On 13 Jun 2011, at 09:28, Gareth-Michael Skarka wrote:

      WIth regards to the lack of an index in ICONS: In this case, it was
      a simple matter of space. We had 128 pages (as solicited to the
      retail stores months in advance -- an estimate, but one we have to
      adhere to). Once layout came around, we released we were squeezed
      for space, and upon completion, had no room for an index.

      THat simple. No malice or error, just a matter of available space.

      -Gareth