Re: Need help creating villain

  • Steve Kenson
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 27 8:16 AM
      On Jul 27, 2010, at 8:24 AM, eric troupe wrote:
      Should I just write these little guys up as a separate character and not look at it as a power, even though they come from him?

      That's what I'd recommend, Eric.

      For what it's worth, I handled a swarm as a single "character" in one of my adventures, with Stamina representing the overall Stamina of the swarm (so when it is reduced to Stamina 0, the swarm disperses) and stun outcomes representing a momentary dispersion of the swarm, which quickly reforms. I gave my swarm Fast Attack to represent its ability to attack multiple targets at once, although you can just as easily treat the swarm's attacks as a "burst" affecting everyone in close range.