Re: Absorption Conversion

  • Steve Kenson
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 22, 2010
      On Jul 22, 2010, at 7:01 AM, Hollis McCray wrote:
      I'm working on converting a character from MnM to ICONS. His only
      power is Absorption, with the extra that lets you absorb energy and
      physical damage. But if I'm reading this right, I have to give him
      Absorption twice in ICONS, once for physical damage and once for
      energy. I think it would be okay to give him both kinds of Absorption
      as a bonus power.

      Yeah, that'd probably be fine, Hollis. That way you'd have three "levels" of Absorption:

      1) Specific type of damage (the default)
      2) All physical or all energy damage
      3) All damage

      With the power's Determination cost based on its level, plus any additional bonus powers (like being able to use absorbed energy to both heal and attack, for example).