Re: [icons-rpg] Hi there

  • Hollis McCray
    Message 1 of 4 , May 28, 2010
      On Thu, May 27, 2010 at 6:45 PM, yorrick99 <yorrick99@...> wrote:

      > I haven't been on Yahoo much, but I got an invite on rpgnet.
      >
      > I'm a freelance textbook editor/writer in Boise, Idaho. I hope to play ICONS with my kids this summer. I've also got a site with original ICONS material, which I'll post in the Links section.

      Welcome yorrick! I heartily recommend yorrick's DOA to everyone here.
      It reads like Suicide Squad mixed with Paranoia
      --
      Hollis McCray
      aka The Fifth Wanderer

      ascensionschild@...

      "GMing is like herding cats. Wet, angry cats who are pumped full of
      LSD and methamphetamines." - Stolen from some forum sig somewhere
    • yorrick99
      Message 2 of 4 , May 29, 2010
        Thanks, Hollis! Added three more characters today, hopefully get a synopsis or two (sort of a "this is how an adventure might have gone example" for fun) up as well. I've got two more settings in the works (Monster Squad, which is set in WW II and The Wild Hunt, which is kind of X-Files meets Warehouse 23) but I need to pace things out.

        Think I'm going to add an update page for anyone crazy enough to pop by more than once. :-)
        --- In icons-rpg@yahoogroups.com, Hollis McCray <ascensionschild@...> wrote:

        > On Thu, May 27, 2010 at 6:45 PM, yorrick99 <yorrick99@...> wrote:
        > >

        > > I haven't been on Yahoo much, but I got an invite on rpgnet.
        > >
        > > I'm a freelance textbook editor/writer in Boise, Idaho. I hope to play ICONS with my kids this summer. I've also got a site with original ICONS material, which I'll post in the Links section.
        >
        > Welcome yorrick! I heartily recommend yorrick's DOA to everyone here.
        > It reads like Suicide Squad mixed with Paranoia
        > --
        > Hollis McCray
        > aka The Fifth Wanderer
        >
        > ascensionschild@...
        >
        > "GMing is like herding cats. Wet, angry cats who are pumped full of
        > LSD and methamphetamines." - Stolen from some forum sig somewhere

      • daDiceGuy
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 1, 2010
          Havent done much with ICONS yet. Looks like a fun pick-up Supers game. But I suffer from the fact that no-one in my usual gaming circle is much of a Supers fan.

          I dont like the random thing much. But it works pretty well. Hoping to play in a online game sometime soon.

          daDiceGuy
          --
          You're a bit hard to miss love. Mysterious stranger, M.O. consistent with higher alien intelligence, hair of an idiot - Liz 10