Re: [icons-rpg] Half- damage?

  • ;ohn McMullen
    Message 1 of 49 , Jun 10, 2011
      I looked at Resistance but it didn't have the categories I want and I'm loathe to introduce them willy-nilly.

      Also, reading the text, I had come away with the impression that Resistance was all or nothing: either it reduced the attack to 0 or it didn't have an effect.

      But that could work.

      Message 49 of 49 , Jun 16, 2011
        I agree with you, in theory, but if your players are not in the habit of having Compels, it can be difficult. Also, you want them to have Determination, so you need to encourage not-hoarding it.

        I have gone the route of giving Determination for roleplaying anything that inconveniences the character, and I hope to make Compels more meaningful down the line.