RE: [icons-rpg] New ICONS adventure: WHITEOUT!

    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 9, 2011
      That's okay, I forgot about it too so purchased the adventure already, like seconds after the its release was advertised :-)

      But I really do like this range of Icons adventures.

      To: icons-rpg@yahoogroups.com
      From: gms@...
      Date: Thu, 9 Jun 2011 20:46:38 -0500
      Subject: Re: [icons-rpg] New ICONS adventure: WHITEOUT!

      ACK.   Totally forgot.

      Sending it now.

      -G

      On Jun 9, 2011, at 8:29 PM, Curt Meyer wrote:

      Gareth, are those of us who preordered Villinomicon still going to get a half-off coupon for this?

      Sent from my iPad

      On Jun 9, 2011, at 5:00 PM, Gareth-Michael Skarka <gms@...> wrote:

      http://www.rpgnow.com/product_info.php?cPath=&products_id=92326

      Adamant Entertainment presents another pulse-pounding adventure for ICONS: Superpowered Roleplaying!

      A freak blizzard dumps several feet of snow on the heroes' city. While assisting local authorities, they discover that cities all across the country, and the world, are also being buried by unnatural snowstorms.

      Can the heroes discover the source of the blizzards and stop them? Or will the world witness the coming of a new Ice Age in.... “WHITEOUT!”

      Gareth-Michael Skarka
      Adamant Entertainment
      gms@...

    • Curt "Cripplepotomus" Meyer
      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 10, 2011
        I'd like to see a Bubblegum Crisis / Macross inspired adventure, but that's just me.

        To: icons-rpg@yahoogroups.com