Citadel game podcast

  • Brandon Blackmoor
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 6, 2011

      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 14, 2011

        Message 3 of 6 , Jun 21, 2011
          http://www.blackgate.net/blog/citadel-game-podcast-2011-06-17/

          Kind regards,
          Brandon Blackmoor

          --
          bblackmoor@...
          2011-06-22
        • Brandon Blackmoor
          Message 4 of 6 , Jun 26, 2011
            The first segment is a discussion of the ICONS game mechanics, primarily
            Determination. The consensus is that the way Determination works (or is
            intended to work) is not to our liking. What we will do about it remains
            to be seen.

            After that, we get going. It was a short game: just a fill-in game
            because Sean was sick. All in all, I was pretty happy with how it went.
            I am not thrilled with how the ending went, with Project Perseus showing
            up. It seemed like a good idea at the time, but the execution was
            unsatisfying. Ah, well.

            One correction: during the game, I said his cape had a star in a circle.
            It’s actually a red lightning bolt, and it was made from a blanket, not
            a towel.

            http://www.blackgate.net/blog/citadel-game-podcast-2011-06-24/

            Kind regards,
            Brandon Blackmoor

            --
            bblackmoor@...
            2011-06-26
            Message 5 of 6 , Jul 9, 2011
              A gaming “podcast” from Sean’s Friday night superhero game, “Citadel“. I
              have chopped this into pieces to make it more manageable for listeners.

              This is part 1 of 2. It took me a long time to put it online because
              this week has been ... busy.

              Issue #6, "My brother's keeper"

              http://www.blackgate.net/blog/citadel-game-podcast-2011-07-01/

              Ladon, Manticore, Predator, and Shadow investigate a mysterious clue
              that may implicate one of Manticore's most trusted associates. Special
              guest appearance by Thesilea, Warrior Princess of Atlantis.

              Kind regards,
              Brandon Blackmoor

              --
              bblackmoor@...
              2011-07-09
              Message 6 of 6 , Jul 22, 2011
                This game was based on the mini-adventure in Icons Hero Pack 2.5
                (http://rpg.drivethrustuff.com/product_info.php?affiliate_id=43463&products_id=90902&),
                which was very helpful, as I initially had no idea what I was going to
                run. I think it worked out very well.

                http://www.blackgate.net/blog/citadel-game-podcast-2011-07-15/
                http://www.blackgate.net/blog/category/entertainment/podcast/feed/

                Kind regards,