[Hope Prep] Sale and ICONS character sheet.

  • John Dunn
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 2, 2011
      [Hope Prep] Sale and ICONS character sheet. Hi folks,

      Just a couple of quick updates regarding the Hope Preparatory School setting for ICONS.

      Some may have noticed that we're currently running a sale on DriveThruRPG.  All of our products, including the Freshman Handbook for ICONS are 20% off through Sunday 6/5. That puts the Freshman Handbook at just $3.99

      Here’s the direct link to all of our discounted products:

      http://rpg.drivethrustuff.com/index.php?manufacturers_id=3561&src=ICONS

      We're still in the process of getting Orientation and the Freshman Character Pack ready for ICONS release. As I've worked on the characters, I needed to create a Hope Prep  themed character sheet for ICONS. That sheet is now available for free download. Here’s the link to grab that from Acrobat.com:

      https://acrobat.com/#d=UNk*VQIktX5T7R8R84hmeQ

      Artwork for our next Hope Prep Scenario - the Substitute - has started to trickle in, and it's looking terrific. I hope to have that adventure heading into layout early next week. We're on track for a mid-June release for M&M3. The ICONS release will likely slip into July.

      -John Dunn
      http://www.meliorvia.com