RE: [icons-rpg] Re: Icons and armour

    Message 1 of 4 , May 31, 2011
      I'll have to check out the varialt stun/slam rules when I get home.

      And yeah I can see the appeal of having hordes of duplicates. But if I were to go that way I think more tweaking would be required.

      Off the top of my head I'd be tempted to make the duplicates 1 hit wonders (Stamina 1) sort of like Wild Talents and I'd have the the duplicates go last on each round regardless of how initiative is handled. That gives everyone else a chance to do something that round too. Or something like that.

      To: icons-rpg@yahoogroups.com
      From: bblackmoor@...
      Date: Tue, 31 May 2011 11:05:33 -0400
      Subject: Re: [icons-rpg] Re: Icons and armour

      On Tue, 31 May 2011 14:49 +0000, "abesapiens" <john@...> wrote:

      > I approached it a little differently with my streamlined
      > Stunning, Slamming and Killing rules:
      > http://icons-truth-justice-and-gaming.wikispaces.com/Additional+Effects

      I might revisit those, the next time I run.

      > I like your Duplication mod.

      If I were to alter Duplication, I would have gone the other way: huge
      crowds of duplicates.

      Kind regards,
      Brandon Blackmoor

      --