RE: [icons-rpg] The Mighty Thor!

  • Brandon Blackmoor
    Message 1 of 6 , May 7, 2011
      On Sun, 08 May 2011 00:37 +0100, "Soylent Green" <gsoylent@...>
      wrote:

      > Personally though I would reduce Thor's Intellect down to 3
      > or even 2 (he can be a little dense) and raise his Willpower
      > a notch or two.

      That's a good suggestion. I have made that change.

      Kind regards,
      Brandon Blackmoor

      --
      bblackmoor@...
      2011-05-07
      Message 2 of 6 , May 7, 2011
        I noticed that I neglected to include the proper costs for Immunity and
        Resistance, so I will get that done shortly and post an update.

        Kind regards,
        Brandon Blackmoor

        --
        bblackmoor@...
        2011-05-07
        Message 3 of 6 , May 14, 2011
          Writing up Thor made me notice some more things that needed to be fixed
          in the character builder spreadsheet, so I have updated that and the
          Thor write-up:

          http://www.westguard.org/index.php?title=ICONS:Thor

          http://www.westguard.org/index.php?title=ICONS_Character_Builder

          Kind regards,