RE: [icons-rpg] The Mighty Thor!

    Message 1 of 6 , May 7 4:37 PM
      Cool. It's always hard to stat up a classic character that's been around so long and written by so many different authors. Personally though I would reduce Thor's Intellect down to 3 or even 2 (he can be a little dense) and raise his Willpower a notch or two.

      I enjoyed the Thor movie a lot.

      To: icons-rpg@yahoogroups.com
      From: bblackmoor@...
      Date: Sat, 7 May 2011 19:27:14 -0400
      Subject: [icons-rpg] The Mighty Thor!

      In honor of the movie (which is not bad), I present the mighty Thor, god
      of thunder:

      http://www.westguard.org/index.php?title=ICONS:Thor

      While doing so, I noticed some things that needed to be fixed in the
      character builder spreadsheet, so that has been updated as well:

      http://www.westguard.org/index.php?title=ICONS_Character_Builder

      Kind regards,
      Brandon Blackmoor

      --
      bblackmoor@...
      2011-05-07

    • Brandon Blackmoor
      Message 2 of 6 , May 7 4:51 PM
        On Sun, 08 May 2011 00:37 +0100, "Soylent Green" <gsoylent@...>
        wrote:

        > Personally though I would reduce Thor's Intellect down to 3
        > or even 2 (he can be a little dense) and raise his Willpower
        > a notch or two.

        That's a good suggestion. I have made that change.

        Kind regards,
        Brandon Blackmoor

        --
        bblackmoor@...
        2011-05-07
        Message 3 of 6 , May 7 8:59 PM
          I noticed that I neglected to include the proper costs for Immunity and
          Resistance, so I will get that done shortly and post an update.

          Kind regards,
          Brandon Blackmoor

          --
          bblackmoor@...
          2011-05-07
          Message 4 of 6 , May 14 2:03 PM
            Writing up Thor made me notice some more things that needed to be fixed
            in the character builder spreadsheet, so I have updated that and the
            Thor write-up:

            http://www.westguard.org/index.php?title=ICONS:Thor

            http://www.westguard.org/index.php?title=ICONS_Character_Builder

            Kind regards,