The Mighty Thor!

  • Brandon Blackmoor
    Message 1 of 6 , May 7, 2011
      In honor of the movie (which is not bad), I present the mighty Thor, god
      of thunder:

      http://www.westguard.org/index.php?title=ICONS:Thor

      While doing so, I noticed some things that needed to be fixed in the
      character builder spreadsheet, so that has been updated as well:

      http://www.westguard.org/index.php?title=ICONS_Character_Builder

      Kind regards,
      Brandon Blackmoor

      --
      bblackmoor@...
      2011-05-07
      Message 2 of 6 , May 7, 2011
        I give this four Mjölnirs up...
        daDiceGuy
        On Sat, May 7, 2011 at 7:27 PM, Brandon Blackmoor <bblackmoor@...> wrote:
        In honor of the movie (which is not bad), I present the mighty Thor, god
        of thunder:

        --

        Necessity is the Mother of invention. MacGyver is the Father.

        Message 3 of 6 , May 7, 2011
          Cool. It's always hard to stat up a classic character that's been around so long and written by so many different authors. Personally though I would reduce Thor's Intellect down to 3 or even 2 (he can be a little dense) and raise his Willpower a notch or two.

          I enjoyed the Thor movie a lot.

          To: icons-rpg@yahoogroups.com

          Message 4 of 6 , May 7, 2011
            On Sun, 08 May 2011 00:37 +0100, "Soylent Green" <gsoylent@...>
            wrote:

            > Personally though I would reduce Thor's Intellect down to 3
            > or even 2 (he can be a little dense) and raise his Willpower
            > a notch or two.

            That's a good suggestion. I have made that change.

            Kind regards,
            Brandon Blackmoor

            --
            bblackmoor@...
            2011-05-07
            Message 5 of 6 , May 7, 2011
              I noticed that I neglected to include the proper costs for Immunity and
              Resistance, so I will get that done shortly and post an update.

              Kind regards,
              Brandon Blackmoor

              --
              bblackmoor@...
              2011-05-07
              Message 6 of 6 , May 14, 2011
                Writing up Thor made me notice some more things that needed to be fixed
                in the character builder spreadsheet, so I have updated that and the
                Thor write-up:

                http://www.westguard.org/index.php?title=ICONS:Thor

                http://www.westguard.org/index.php?title=ICONS_Character_Builder

                Kind regards,