RE: [icons-rpg] "Legacies" podcast

  • Chris Tavares
    Message 1 of 29 , May 5, 2011

      The lack of a feed is the main reason I haven’t listened – downloading manually and adding it to my MP3 player is more effort than I want to put in.

      Which of course sounds like a giant complaint about something somebody put free on the web, which is totally not what I’m trying to do here. J Brandon, your blog software may already let you create an RSS feed automatically. iTunes and other software (I use the Zune stuff) can pull from that feed automatically as you post, so it just shows up on portable devices. I never sit in front of my computer to listen to podcasts, so it’s gotta be put on the Zune to listen to it. Mondo convenient for listeners.

      Just make sure the podcasts are in a common tag or category (I’m not sure of the difference, but I’m sure there is one) and most blog systems will let you build a feed just for that thing. The client software takes it from there.

      -Chris

      Message 2 of 29 , May 5, 2011
        On Thu, 05 May 2011 16:15 -0700, "eric troup" <yakkoman@...>
        wrote:

        > An RSS subscription for the podcast would be swell.
        > I can tell you you'd have at least one subscriber.

        Here you go:

        http://www.blackgate.net/blog/category/entertainment/podcast/feed/

        I added a link to this and the Gaming category feed on the blog web
        site, too.

        Kind regards,
        Brandon Blackmoor

        --