[Melior Via] Hope Prep comes to ICONS

  • the_dunner
    Message 1 of 1 , May 5, 2011
      We're happy to announce that Melior Via has just released the Hope Preparatory Freshman Handbook for ICONS  Superpowered Roleplaying from Adamant Entertainment.  It's available exclusively on DriveThruRPG. This is the same core material featured in the Super-Powered by M&M version, but the Game Mechanics section covering character creation and the freshman faculty members has been modified for the new system.

      Hope Preparatory School is a privately funded institution dedicated to preparing tomorrow's metahumans for whatever paths might lie ahead. With a tradition that stretches back over 60 years,  a world-renowned faculty, and affiliations with all of the best universities, HPS is the place to send your child to prepare him or her for life.

      The HPS Freshman Handbook provides the background material and character creation rules compatible with ICONS superpowered roleplaying for Melior Via's line of Hope Prep Adventures, as well as plenty of information and adventure hooks to run a campaign set within a metahuman high school.

      Moving forward, Melior Via will offer Hope Preparatory School materials that support both game systems. Our current plan is to release the Freshman Character Pack and Orientation! for ICONS next month.

      -John Dunn
      Freelance RPG Writer, www.meliorvia.com