"Legacies" podcast

  • Brandon Blackmoor
    Message 1 of 29 , May 2, 2011
      This was the epilogue: wrapping up some loose ends, and setting the
      stage for the team’s future adventures. Nothing super exciting happened;
      just a laid-back conclusion to the game.

      http://www.blackgate.net/blog/legacies-game-podcast-2011-04-29/

      Kind regards,
      Brandon Blackmoor

      --
      bblackmoor@...
      2011-05-02
      Message 2 of 29 , May 2, 2011
        On Mon, 02 May 2011 11:00 -0400, "Brandon Blackmoor"
        <bblackmoor@...> wrote:

        > This was the epilogue: wrapping up some loose ends, and
        > setting the stage for the team’s future adventures.

        A summary of the game.
        http://www.westguard.org/index.php?title=Legacies#Issue_.2312.2C_.22Epilogue.22

        Kind regards,
        Brandon Blackmoor

        --
        bblackmoor@...
        2011-05-02

          Message 4 of 29 , May 5, 2011
            On Thu, 05 May 2011 16:05 -0700, "eric troup" <yakkoman@...>
            wrote:

            > Is there a way to subscribe to that feed?

            I could add a RSS feed to my blog. No one has asked for that before, but
            it should be fairly simple.

            > I couldn't find one on iTunes, or on the website.

            I do not do iTunes. As for the web site, you can find them by searching
            for "podcast".

            Kind regards,
            Brandon Blackmoor

            --
            bblackmoor@...
            2011-05-05
            Message 5 of 29 , May 5, 2011
              An RSS subscription for the podcast would be swell. I can tell you you'd have at least one subscriber.

              wrote:

              > Is there a way to subscribe to that feed?

              I could add a RSS feed to my blog. No one has asked for that before, but
              it should be fairly simple.

              > I couldn't find one on iTunes, or on the website.

              I do not do iTunes. As for the web site, you can find them by searching
              for "podcast".

              Kind regards,
              Brandon Blackmoor

              --
              bblackmoor@...
              2011-05-05

            • Chris Tavares
              Message 6 of 29 , May 5, 2011

                The lack of a feed is the main reason I haven’t listened – downloading manually and adding it to my MP3 player is more effort than I want to put in.

                Which of course sounds like a giant complaint about something somebody put free on the web, which is totally not what I’m trying to do here. J Brandon, your blog software may already let you create an RSS feed automatically. iTunes and other software (I use the Zune stuff) can pull from that feed automatically as you post, so it just shows up on portable devices. I never sit in front of my computer to listen to podcasts, so it’s gotta be put on the Zune to listen to it. Mondo convenient for listeners.

                Just make sure the podcasts are in a common tag or category (I’m not sure of the difference, but I’m sure there is one) and most blog systems will let you build a feed just for that thing. The client software takes it from there.

                -Chris

                Message 7 of 29 , May 5, 2011
                  On Thu, 05 May 2011 16:15 -0700, "eric troup" <yakkoman@...>
                  wrote:

                  > An RSS subscription for the podcast would be swell.
                  > I can tell you you'd have at least one subscriber.

                  Here you go:

                  http://www.blackgate.net/blog/category/entertainment/podcast/feed/

                  I added a link to this and the Gaming category feed on the blog web
                  site, too.

                  Kind regards,
                  Brandon Blackmoor

                  --