Just released: Wargames Sovi-Ape from Vigilance Press!

  • Charles Rice
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2011
      Latest in our line of Wargames release is: Sovi-Ape! Once a respected simian Soviet super-soldier, Sovi-Ape has gone rogue and founded a terrorist group, the Post-Human Liberation Front. Now the super-intelligent man-ape hybrid is determined to wreak havoc on a world that never gave his genius the respect it deserved.

      Check it out!