Heroes and Villains of WWII Starter Pack released!

  • Charles Rice
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 26, 2011
      At Vigilance Press, we've decided that being crazy isn't good enough. We've taken our most popular line of ICONS supplements, our WWII line, and put them in a bundle pack, allowing you buy them for more than 50% off their already low prices.

      The Heroes and Villains of WWII Starter Pack includes:
      • Eugenics Brigade
      • Crown Guard
      • Pearl Harbor December
      • Vigilance Force
      • People's Revolution

      In addition to all 5 team sourcebooks, this pack includes the Blitzkrieg London adventure absolutely free, giving you everything you need to launch an ICONS campaign set during WWII for 5 bucks!

      Check it out!