Just released: Wargames: Majestic-12!

  • Charles Rice
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 17, 2011

      Agent Majestic-12 is a cold-blooded CIA agent whose ongoing assignment is kidnapping meta-humans from Soviet Bloc countries in order to prevent their recruitment into the Warsaw Pact's super-soldier program. His fearsome reputation has grown to urban legend amongst the metahumans of the Eastern Bloc, but the truth is far stranger than they even dare to imagine...

      Check it out!