Re: [icons-rpg] Curt Meyer invited you to Dropbox

  • Curt Meyer
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 15, 2011
      Sorry guys. I didn't intend this to go out to yahoo and Facebook groups.

      Sent from my iPad

      On Apr 15, 2011, at 9:41 PM, Dropbox <curtmeyer@...> wrote:

      Curt Meyer wants you to try Dropbox! Dropbox lets you bring all your photos, docs and videos with you anywhere and share them easily.

      Get started here.

      - The Dropbox Team
      To stop receiving invites from Dropbox, click here. © 2011 Dropbox