Now that the price points have been ironed out, will we see our pre-order PDFs?

  • Curt Meyer
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 10, 2011
      Gareth and co, Let me say that your "app-pricing" experiment was a pleasure. I think you'll see benefits from it for some time because you probably won fans to Icons who would have been reluctant to buy it at the original price. Now... when will we see the Villainomicon pre-order PDF? I'm expecting to wait for the printed book, but come on guys.

      Sent from my iPad
    • Gareth-Michael Skarka
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 10, 2011
        On Apr 10, 2011, at 4:04 PM, Curt Meyer wrote:

        > Now... when will we see the Villainomicon pre-order PDF? I'm
        > expecting to wait for the printed book, but come on guys.

        The book goes to the printer tomorrow, so the PDF will be sent out at
        the same time.

        Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to get back to putting these ducks in
        a row....

        -G
      • Curt "Cripplepotomus" Meyer
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 10, 2011