Re: How exactly does difficulty work ?

  • wee_ree_cat
    Message 1 of 20 , Apr 5, 2011
      Indeed, there's even a french edition that removed all redundant material in the three books and put all the rules in one book. I got it, too.

      But the MiniSix system just struck me for being the kind of sipmification I wanted to do. I always struggled to reduce the number of attributes and was never satisfied with my own results. Wherehas MiniSix succeeded in my eyes.

      I won't lie, knowing the full "real" D6 system helped me to understand all of the shortcuts they made in MiniSix, but still, I liked the dramatic reduction in the number of attributes.

      The french gargoyles clan is so happy we can finally play as I promised years ago.