Re: Using Fudge dice

  • abesapiens
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 5, 2011
      My advice is that if you want to use Fudge dice is to make all rolls opposed rolls, where the gm rolls 4dF + target number and compares to the player's 4dF + stat/speciality/power roll. This is because 8dF is a much closer match for d6-d6 than 4dF. Take a look at these graphs:
      http://anydice.com/program/6f1

      Cheers!