Re: [icons-rpg] icons character builder

    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 3, 2011
      On 4/3/2011 9:55 AM, Brandon Blackmoor wrote:
      > On Sun, 03 Apr 2011 01:34 -0500, "Tim K."<silverlion@...> wrote:
      >>
      >> I'm not entirely happy with the formatting of some
      >> of the ones I've played with.
      >
      > I am currently using the wiki itself for formatting the output. I
      > haven't added a way to print directly from the spreadsheet yet. I do
      > intend to do so, but since I am happy with the wiki output, it's low on
      > my list of things to do.

      I think my biggest concern with most of them is the table formatting.
      It's hard to tell at a glance while playing where the bar for a trait
      reaches say 5 or 6. I think I'll start writing it on the edge of the
      bar/inside the bar itself. Though I'd like a program that did that.
    • Brandon Blackmoor
      Message 2 of 7 , Apr 3, 2011
        On Sun, 03 Apr 2011 16:09 -0500, "Tim K." <silverlion@...> wrote:

        > I think my biggest concern with most of them is
        > the table formatting. It's hard to tell at a
        > glance while playing where the bar for a trait
        > reaches say 5 or 6.

        I don't have that problem myself, but I made an "accessible" output on
        the wiki for the visually impaired.

        Kind regards,
        Brandon Blackmoor

        --