RE: [icons-rpg] icons character builder

    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 3, 2011
      And there she is, the Widow from yesteerdays ICONS Occasionals! :-)

      Nice work Brandon.

      To: icons-rpg@yahoogroups.com
      From: bblackmoor@...
      Date: Sat, 2 Apr 2011 22:06:32 -0400
      Subject: Re: [icons-rpg] icons character builder

      On Sat, 02 Apr 2011 22:03 -0400, "Brandon Blackmoor"
      <bblackmoor@...> wrote:

      > I uploaded a new version of the simple spreadsheet
      > that I use to make up ICONS characters and post
      > their character sheets to our wiki.

      Here is what the wiki output looks like (I played this character today,
      in fact):

      http://www.westguard.org/index.php?title=Widow

      Kind regards,
      Brandon Blackmoor

      --
      bblackmoor@...
      2011-04-02

    • Brandon Blackmoor
      Message 2 of 7 , Apr 3, 2011
        On Sun, 03 Apr 2011 01:34 -0500, "Tim K." <silverlion@...> wrote:

        > I'm not entirely happy with the formatting of some
        > of the ones I've played with.

        I am currently using the wiki itself for formatting the output. I
        haven't added a way to print directly from the spreadsheet yet. I do
        intend to do so, but since I am happy with the wiki output, it's low on
        my list of things to do.

        Kind regards,
        Brandon Blackmoor

        --
        bblackmoor@...
        2011-04-03
        Message 3 of 7 , Apr 3, 2011
          On 4/3/2011 9:55 AM, Brandon Blackmoor wrote:
          > On Sun, 03 Apr 2011 01:34 -0500, "Tim K."<silverlion@...> wrote:
          >>
          >> I'm not entirely happy with the formatting of some
          >> of the ones I've played with.
          >
          > I am currently using the wiki itself for formatting the output. I
          > haven't added a way to print directly from the spreadsheet yet. I do
          > intend to do so, but since I am happy with the wiki output, it's low on
          > my list of things to do.

          I think my biggest concern with most of them is the table formatting.
          It's hard to tell at a glance while playing where the bar for a trait
          reaches say 5 or 6. I think I'll start writing it on the edge of the
          bar/inside the bar itself. Though I'd like a program that did that.
        • Brandon Blackmoor
          Message 4 of 7 , Apr 3, 2011
            On Sun, 03 Apr 2011 16:09 -0500, "Tim K." <silverlion@...> wrote:

            > I think my biggest concern with most of them is
            > the table formatting. It's hard to tell at a
            > glance while playing where the bar for a trait
            > reaches say 5 or 6.

            I don't have that problem myself, but I made an "accessible" output on
            the wiki for the visually impaired.

            Kind regards,
            Brandon Blackmoor

            --