Re: [icons-rpg] icons character builder

    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 2, 2011
      On 4/2/2011 9:03 PM, Brandon Blackmoor wrote:
      > I uploaded a new version of the simple spreadsheet that I use to make up
      > ICONS characters and post their character sheets to our wiki.
      >
      > http://www.westguard.org/index.php?title=ICONS_Character_Builder

      Nice, I'll take a look.
      I'm not entirely happy with the formatting of some of the ones I've
      played with.
      Message 2 of 7 , Apr 3, 2011
        And there she is, the Widow from yesteerdays ICONS Occasionals! :-)

        Nice work Brandon.

        To: icons-rpg@yahoogroups.com
        From: bblackmoor@...
        Date: Sat, 2 Apr 2011 22:06:32 -0400
        Subject: Re: [icons-rpg] icons character builder

        On Sat, 02 Apr 2011 22:03 -0400, "Brandon Blackmoor"
        <bblackmoor@...> wrote:

        > I uploaded a new version of the simple spreadsheet
        > that I use to make up ICONS characters and post
        > their character sheets to our wiki.

        Here is what the wiki output looks like (I played this character today,
        in fact):

        http://www.westguard.org/index.php?title=Widow

        Kind regards,
        Brandon Blackmoor

        --
        bblackmoor@...
        2011-04-02

      • Brandon Blackmoor
        Message 3 of 7 , Apr 3, 2011
          On Sun, 03 Apr 2011 01:34 -0500, "Tim K." <silverlion@...> wrote:

          > I'm not entirely happy with the formatting of some
          > of the ones I've played with.

          I am currently using the wiki itself for formatting the output. I
          haven't added a way to print directly from the spreadsheet yet. I do
          intend to do so, but since I am happy with the wiki output, it's low on
          my list of things to do.

          Kind regards,
          Brandon Blackmoor

          --
          bblackmoor@...
          2011-04-03
          Message 4 of 7 , Apr 3, 2011
            On 4/3/2011 9:55 AM, Brandon Blackmoor wrote:
            > On Sun, 03 Apr 2011 01:34 -0500, "Tim K."<silverlion@...> wrote:
            >>
            >> I'm not entirely happy with the formatting of some
            >> of the ones I've played with.
            >
            > I am currently using the wiki itself for formatting the output. I
            > haven't added a way to print directly from the spreadsheet yet. I do
            > intend to do so, but since I am happy with the wiki output, it's low on
            > my list of things to do.

            I think my biggest concern with most of them is the table formatting.
            It's hard to tell at a glance while playing where the bar for a trait
            reaches say 5 or 6. I think I'll start writing it on the edge of the
            bar/inside the bar itself. Though I'd like a program that did that.
          • Brandon Blackmoor
            Message 5 of 7 , Apr 3, 2011
              On Sun, 03 Apr 2011 16:09 -0500, "Tim K." <silverlion@...> wrote:

              > I think my biggest concern with most of them is
              > the table formatting. It's hard to tell at a
              > glance while playing where the bar for a trait
              > reaches say 5 or 6.

              I don't have that problem myself, but I made an "accessible" output on
              the wiki for the visually impaired.

              Kind regards,
              Brandon Blackmoor

              --