State of the Game - 201007

  • Hollis McCray
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 1 6:15 AM
      --------------------------
      State of the Game - 201007
      --------------------------

      Icons continues to slowly but surely build momentum. June saw the
      release of the first adventure for ICONS, as well as the Icons
      Character Folio. Radioactive Ape Designs also announced the release of
      ION Guard, a sourcebook for Icons. The hardcopy book is on its way to
      preorder customers and distributors even now.

      And three of the top five hottest products on RPGNow are Icons
      related. Way to go.

      ------------------
      Available Products
      ------------------

      Adamant Entertainment:
      ICONS Rulebook (PDF)
      ICONS Character Folio (character generator)
      The Skeletron Key (Adventure)

      -----------------
      Upcoming Products
      -----------------

      Adamant Entertainment:
      Adventures:
      Sins of the Past by Theron Bretz
      The Mastermind Affair by Morgan Davie
      Jailbreak by Eddy Webb
      The Villainomicon (sourcebook)

      Radioactive Ape Designs:
      ION Guard (sourcebook)

      --
      Hollis McCray
      aka The Fifth Wanderer

      ascensionschild@...

      "GMing is like herding cats. Wet, angry cats who are pumped full of
      LSD and methamphetamines." - Stolen from some forum sig somewhere
    • dan caithamer
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 1 10:05 AM
        Thanks for the update,,, I am eagerly camping out at my comic book shop waitting for my previews order to arrive. :)

        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 2 4:53 AM
          I'm gonna be a bit harsh here, but I hope that the adventures won't be as short as "The Skeletron key". I come from Central Europe so $5 is probably too much for me for a 14-page long adventure. I hope that there will be some bundled offers in the future. I'd also buy a longer campaign.
          That said, I'm probably going to buy Villainomicon, even if it repeats material from the Mutants and Masterminds version. I can only afford to buy so many RPG books in a year.