Re: [icons-rpg] Re: Background Generator

  • Tobias Loehr
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 30, 2010
      > Wow - it's awesome. . I was tinkering around with this last night It's incredibly detailed, and
      > easy to follow at the same time. Kudos you got skills my friend. And thanks again.

      Jeez, thanks. I can't say that the entire thing is completely original as I have seen other works like this, but the vast majority I was very disappointed in the level of choices, so I just sat down and thought about giving the players more choices.

      Glad you enjoy it.

      btw, I'm putting up an edited and cleaned up version....NOW!