New from Vigilance Press: Wargames: Death Mask!

  • Charles Rice
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 26, 2011

      The next in our ongoing series of Cold War themed supers for ICONS is the devious, steel-headed villain Death Mask! Death Mask (aka James Moraity) is a brilliant but twisted genius.

      While posing as a legitimate businessman, he channels his billions into P.H.A.N.T.O.M., a private terrorist force that uses subtle manipulation and corruption to weaken its enemies and increase its power.

      Check it out!