Links Housekeeping

  • Hollis McCray
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 28, 2010
      Just a little housekeeping on the Yahoo group tonight:

      I've added two folders on the Links page. The Fansites folder is for
      links to ICONS fan pages, while the Publishers folder is for links to
      publishers of licensed ICONS material. Please try to keep them
      organized.

      --
      Hollis McCray
      aka The Fifth Wanderer

      ascensionschild@...

      "GMing is like herding cats. Wet, angry cats who are pumped full of
      LSD and methamphetamines." - Stolen from some forum sig somewhere