New from Vigilance Press: Wargames: Battle Czar

  • Charles Rice
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 14, 2011

      In the Soviet Bloc, the renegade super-soldier Battle Czar is often remembered as one of the few good things that came out of the Stalin era: A champion and hero of the people who performed mighty deeds in the cause of good.

      Battle Czar is still a major force in Soviet culture, although he has grown disillusioned with the diluted and corrupt communism practiced today in the Soviet Bloc. He has resigned his post on the Soviet super-soldier team and sworn to lead a "pure" revolution of justice and reason to resurrect Lenin's dream in the modern age.

      He's founded a private army, the Red Spider organization, with this goal. Possibly the most powerful being on the planet, Battle Czar is now a wild card. Both Washington and Moscow eye him warily...

      Check it out!