Zenith Comics Presents: Supervillains! Now In ICONS!

  • Gerry
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 11, 2011
      Since Andrew isn't a member of the mailing list, I told him I'd post this for him:

      That's right, Zenith Comics' hit first release "Supervillains Vol 1"is now available in ICONS flavor!

      That's 11 awesome and original villains for use in your ICONS super campaign for only $1.99!

      Link: http://www.rpgnow.com/product_info.php?products_id=89288

      Cheers and thank you for your support!
    • Andrew Collas
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 11, 2011
        Gerry
        March-11-11 10:54 AM

        Since Andrew isn't a member of the mailing list, I told him I'd post this for him:

        My thanks Gerry!

        Seems I have joined the group now :)

        Hope everyone who purchases Supervillains! enjoys it and if you have any questions, please feel free to fire them off to me and shall endeavour to answer them to the best of my abilities!

        Cheers!

        --
        AC
        -=-=-=-=

        "The English language is the product of Norman invaders attempting to pick up Anglo-Saxon women. The resulting language is about as legitimate as the resulting offspring." — From the Internet

        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 11, 2011
          I've picked this one up. Good selection of villians with full write ups, fully Aspect-ed with Qualities and Challenges and suggested plot hooks. Nice work!

          To: icons-rpg@yahoogroups.com
          CC: andrewcollas@...