RE: [icons-rpg] Re: Now Available: Hero Happy Hour: Barroom Brawlers

    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 8, 2011
      Do the supervillains have their own bar?

      To: icons-rpg@yahoogroups.com
      From: rhinotaur@...
      Date: Tue, 8 Mar 2011 16:10:24 +0000
      Subject: [icons-rpg] Re: Now Available: Hero Happy Hour: Barroom Brawlers

      Thanks for the support, Soylent.

      I probably should've included a link, but I figured everyone here is savoy enough around rpgnow and drivethrurpg.

      Now, to plot our next ICONS product.

      Thanks again. Cheers!

      - Dan
      - Rhinotaur

      > Nice work. Grabbed this one already.
      >
      > For future reference, you might want to add a direct link to the product in the email. It's no trouble at all to find the product so it not like anyone determined to get it isn't going to find it, but as you are trying to sell the pdf, a direct link can't hurt.
      >

      > To: icons-rpg@yahoogroups.com
      > From: rhinotaur@...
      > Date: Mon, 7 Mar 2011 23:53:07 +0000
      > Subject: [icons-rpg] Now Available: Hero Happy Hour: Barroom Brawlers
      >

      > Not to be undone by Vigilance Press with Monday ICONS product updates... ;)
      >
      > Sure, The Hideout Bar & Grill may cater to the super heroes of First City, but what happens when the super villains and anti-heroes show up to crash Hero Happy Hour? And, if comic books, television, and movies have taught us anything -- it's that bars (including taverns and saloons) are the perfect place to throw down and brawl!
      >
      > The Barroom Brawlers are an eclectic group of characters that showcase familiar super villain and anti-hero archetypes in unique and humorous fashion. From the mysterious and shadowy wizard to the wise-cracking immortal assassin.
      >
      > Hero Happy Hour: Barroom Brawlers is the companion product to Hero Happy Hour: The Hideout Regulars, an ICONS supplement based on the fan-favorite super hero comic book and webcomic Hero Happy Hour. This product features write-ups on six of the main super villains and anti-heroes from Hero Happy Hour, as well as "Adventure Shots" to provide inspiration for your own Hideout Bar & Grill based adventures, and cut-out standees to construct for play. A Hideout Bar & Grill can be dropped into any ICONS game to provide a starting point for great super heroic and/or villainous gameplay.
      >
      > Now Available at RPGNow.com and DriveThruRPG.com.
      >
      > Thanks for the support, and cheers!

    • Rhinotaur
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 8, 2011
        The villains tend to crash the heroes' Hideout Bar & Grill. Current web comic storyline deals with a super villain becoming co-manager.

        Thanks again.

        - Dan
        - Rhinotaur