Re: [icons-rpg] Now Available: Hero Happy Hour: Barroom Brawlers

  • Kurt McCoy
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 7, 2011
      It's great stuff!
      You know, I think a combination room-party/Hero Happy Hour LARP at a convention would be extremely cool-fun!
      Costumes. Drinks. Pseudo-Conflict. Would make the great memories thing.
      Course, just a floating rpg event at various cons would be sort of fun too. Maybe with membership cards. custom coasters. souvenir mugs.
      just bored at work and daydreaming.

      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 8, 2011
        Nice work. Grabbed this one already.

        For future reference, you might want to add a direct link to the product in the email. It's no trouble at all to find the product so it not like anyone determined to get it isn't going to find it, but as you are trying to sell the pdf, a direct link can't hurt.

        To: icons-rpg@yahoogroups.com

        Message 3 of 6 , Mar 8, 2011
          Thanks for the support, Soylent.

          I probably should've included a link, but I figured everyone here is savoy enough around rpgnow and drivethrurpg.

          Now, to plot our next ICONS product.

          Thanks again. Cheers!

          - Dan
          - Rhinotaur

          Message 4 of 6 , Mar 8, 2011
            Do the supervillains have their own bar?

            To: icons-rpg@yahoogroups.com
            From: rhinotaur@...
            Date: Tue, 8 Mar 2011 16:10:24 +0000

            Message 5 of 6 , Mar 8, 2011
              The villains tend to crash the heroes' Hideout Bar & Grill. Current web comic storyline deals with a super villain becoming co-manager.

              Thanks again.

              - Dan
              - Rhinotaur