New from Vigilance Press: Wargames the Globalist

  • Charles Rice
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 7, 2011
      The next in our ongoing series of Cold War themed supers for ICONS is THE GLOBALIST
      As the leader of the jack-booted, international terrorist organization UNITY, the Globalist is dedicated to the destruction of all national governments and the unification of Earth into one harmonious order -- under his sole leadership. Possessed of a dark secret and ruled by a crippling megalomania, the Globalist is nevertheless a deadly player on the global stage

      Check it out!