Re: [icons-rpg] gsyolent invited you to 'ICONS' (Vyew Session)

  • Brandon Blackmoor
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 6, 2011
      On Sun, 06 Mar 2011 10:46 -0800, "Meeting Invitation"
      <gsoylent@...> wrote:

      > ICONS Occasionals!
      > The game will start shortly, just follow the link to join.
      > To join the session, click on the following link:
      > http://vyew.com/go/invite/2dc6b01f859d9cf6533dd67df

      I had to run an errand...

      I don't suppose anyone is still interested?

      Kind regards,
      Brandon Blackmoor

      --
      bblackmoor@...
      2011-03-06
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 2, 2011
        ICONS Occasionals games starting shortly. Just follow the link.

        To join the session, click on the following link:
        http://vyew.com/go/invite/2dc6b01f859d9cf6533dd67df

        The link above requires no downloading or registration.

        --
        What is Vyew?
        Vyew is an online web app providing always-on collaboration