gsyolent invited you to 'ICONS' (Vyew Session)

  • Meeting Invitation
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 6, 2011
      ICONS Occasionals!
      The game will start shortly, just follow the link to join.

      To join the session, click on the following link:
      http://vyew.com/go/invite/2dc6b01f859d9cf6533dd67df

      The link above requires no downloading or registration.

      --
      What is Vyew?
      Vyew is an online web app providing always-on collaboration
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 6, 2011
        On Sun, 06 Mar 2011 10:46 -0800, "Meeting Invitation"
        <gsoylent@...> wrote:

        > ICONS Occasionals!
        > The game will start shortly, just follow the link to join.
        > To join the session, click on the following link:
        > http://vyew.com/go/invite/2dc6b01f859d9cf6533dd67df

        I had to run an errand...

        I don't suppose anyone is still interested?

        Kind regards,
        Brandon Blackmoor

        --
        bblackmoor@...