Special New Zealand Fundraising Adventure: The Aotearoa Gambit!

  • Gareth-Michael Skarka
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 4, 2011
      Be A Hero.

      Adamant Entertainment is proud to present an adventure for ICONS: Superpowered Roleplaying produced especially as a charity fundraiser for St. John New Zealand.

      St. John New Zealand  ( http://www.stjohn.org.nz/  ) are volunteer first responders and health care providers, currently operating the remaining welfare centre currently operating in the aftermath of the Christchurch earthquake.

      The Aotearoa Gambit is a fast-paced adventure which takes place in New Zealand (Aotearoa) and after some initial scene setting, presents the players with 3 possible encounters, which they can choose to resolve in any order. Each encounter is structured to have possible alternate solutions, other than brute force, and also to increase in difficulty if not resolved immediately, making some tough choices for the heroes. These encounters should ultimately lead to a final scene which features a showdown with the main villain - an encounter which will determine the fate of an entire nation!

      This 25-page ICONS adventure was written and edited by New Zealanders Dale Elvy, Morgan Davie and Cam Banks, who join Adamant Entertainment in donating all proceeds from this product, in perpetuity, to St John New Zealand.

      Gareth-Michael Skarka

      Adamant Entertainment

      gms@...

    • abesapiens
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 4, 2011
        SOLD!

        John Powell

        --- In icons-rpg@yahoogroups.com, Gareth-Michael Skarka <gms@...> wrote:

        > Be A Hero.
        >
        > Adamant Entertainment is proud to present an adventure for ICONS:
        > Superpowered Roleplaying produced especially as a charity fundraiser
        > for St. John New Zealand.

      • Chris Tavares
        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 4, 2011

          This is very, very very cool. Going to purchase now.

          Thanks to Adamant and the authors for doing this.

          -Chris

          Message 4 of 5 , Mar 4, 2011
            Thank you everyone at Adamant for doing this to help a great cause. I grabbed my copy as soon as I saw it go up this afternoon!

            jaerdaph