ION Guard sequels....?

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 1, 2011
      was looking forward to more ION Guard books -- anyone know if they're still in the queue?
    • Tommy Brownell
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 1, 2011
        Colin (or more specifically, his wife) just had a baby, I believe...so that probably slowed things down just a hair.

        was looking forward to more ION Guard books -- anyone know if they're still in the queue?