Wargames: Copperhead Guard

  • Charles Rice
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 27, 2011
      Our latest "action figure" for ICONS!

      The next in our ongoing series of Cold War themed supers for ICONS is: The Copperhead Guard!

      General Venom's elite bodyguard force and inner circle, the operatives in this unit are all highly trained, multi-talented mercenaries and assassins. They also are all beautiful women. With their combat skills honed by a training program said to rival Navy SEAL training in sheer toughness, the Copperhead Guard are both Venom's personal guards and the elite commando unit of the House of Serpents. They often take on the most vital and dangerous missions or lead critical field operations.

      Check it out!