Re: [icons-rpg] Re: Getting Things Started

  • Mike Olson
    Message 1 of 6 , May 27, 2010
      I'm some guy named Mike Olson. I'm running Icons this weekend at Gamex in Los Angeles, along with some other stuff.

      Also, I uploaded my S&S hack of Icons to the Files section, so take a look if you're so inclined. It does a few things differently than Icons, but it's still recognizably the same system (in particular, random tables are used for almost every aspect of chargen).

      --Mike

      On Wed, May 26, 2010 at 7:10 PM, Hollis McCray <ascensionschild@...> wrote:
      On Wed, May 26, 2010 at 6:56 PM, Eric Edwards <ericedwards71@...> wrote:

      > Hey folks,
      >

      > I’m Eric, been a long time Villains & Vigilantes fan, love the game for face to face supers.  But when running it online, V&V really bogs down, so I’ve been looking for an online-friendly supers game.  I ‘m pretty sure Icons is it.

      Obviously, I am Hollis, Evil Overlord(tm) of the mailing list. I've
      been a fan of supers RPGs for a long time.  But my friends and I don't
      have as much time to get together as we used to. Icons looks like it
      will work better for our schedules. I look forward to bending,
      folding, mutilating, using and abusing the Icons rules with you all.
      Now where did I put my Mad Scientist's Toolkit...?
      --
      Hollis McCray
      Mutant Registration Number #US2002023904

      Warning: Proximity to this individual may expose you to the following RPGs:
      Fate: http://www.faterpg.com
      Mutants & Masterminds: http://www.mutantsandmasterminds.com
      Swashbucklers of the Seven Skies: http://www.7skies.net/
      Please visit these websites in order to protect yourself.

      <*> Your email settings:
         Individual Email | Traditional

      <*> To change settings online go to:
         (Yahoo! ID required)