RE: [icons-rpg] Re: Hero Happy Hour

    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 21, 2011
      No problem. I enjoyed Hideout Regualrs and Hero Happy Hours is looking like a very promising range.

      To: icons-rpg@yahoogroups.com
      From: rhinotaur@...
      Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2011 21:04:01 +0000
      Subject: [icons-rpg] Re: Hero Happy Hour

      Thanks for the plug. For a first effort into the rpg publishing waters we've been rather pleased and having some fun. As of today, there's a free download at the Rhinotaur website (www.rhinotaur.com) for standees to go along with the Hero Happy Hour: The Hideout Regulars (ICONS) supplement.

      Thanks again.

      - Dan
      - Rhinotaur