Danger in Dunsmouth

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 15, 2011

      Hi guys,

      I was browsing through rpgnet and there is some good news on the horizon. Apparently we will be getting a new ICONS adventure called "Danger in Dunsmouth".

      You'll have to ask the guys in charge for more info, I'm just pleased to know there are more of these in the works. The ICONS wiki article (from last May) listed The Mastermind Affair as the last of the set of adventures.   I really do like these adventures and having easy to pick up, high quality adventures as one of the strengths of the product.