Blindness?

  • James
    Message 1 of 38 , Feb 13, 2011
      So, I'm looking at the book, and there's no rules for blindness. There's a blinding power, but there's no mechanics to support it. What's the deal?
    • James
      Message 38 of 38 , Feb 18, 2011
        Right. This is why I have been saying that the penalty should be the power level to anything involving sight.

        However, after the attack is resolved, your would still have the blind condition, so a temporary challenge that encourasges players to do interesting things because they can't see should be worth a Determination Point. You're not earning Determination for getting hit by an attack, but for fighting against an obstacle.

        I wouldn't reward Determination for just not shooting a weapon because you can't see your target, for example.