Re: [icons-rpg] hello, and accessibility

  • eric troup
    Message 1 of 14 , Feb 13, 2011
      Awesome. You are a wonderful human being, and should consider having yourself cloned for the betterment of mankind.

      On 11 Feb 2011, at 23:10, Brandon Blackmoor wrote:

      On Fri, 11 Feb 2011 21:23 -0800, "eric troup" <yakkoman@...>
      wrote:

      > Rather than say "Level 4 Prowess," why not just write
      > "Prowess: 4"?

      I assumed that "Level 4 Prowess" would be easier to understand for
      people with screen readers.

      But I have made the change as you have suggested.

      Kind regards,
      Brandon Blackmoor

      --
      bblackmoor@...