Re: [icons-rpg] Podcasts

  • eric troup
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 11 9:39 PM
      The Gutter Skypes have three or four sessions of Icons on their podcast feed.

      Website sometimes acts a little odd, so you're better off searching for "Gutter Skypes" in iTunes or your favorite podcast directory. Or just Google it. That works, too. ;-)

      On 8 Feb 2011, at 04:15, ErikF wrote:

      Does anyone know of any mp3 Actual Play Podcasts? I enjoy listening to these when I'm thinking of trying to dm a game, for ideas and for examples on rules.