Re: [icons-rpg] The Skeletron Key

  • eric troup
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 23, 2010
      Yes, and it looks like the character stats are done with text instead of bar graphs.  To whosever decision that was, thanks very much ... and I hope people don't find the absence of the graphs diminishes the coolness factor in the art/layout/what-have-you.  Makes life much easier for me.

      On 23 Jun 2010, at 06:19, Hollis McCray wrote:

      On Tue, Jun 22, 2010 at 11:00 AM, Steve Kenson <stevekenson@...> wrote:

      > Just FYI, the first general release ICONS adventure, "The Skeletron Key" is now available on RPGNow and DriveThruRPG:
      >
      > http://rpg.drivethrustuff.com/product_info.php?cPath=272_5584&products_id=81892

      Just finished reading The Skeletron Key. Very good! Looks like lots of
      fun to bedevil players with. Mwahahahaha!!!

      --
      Hollis McCray
      aka The Fifth Wanderer

      ascensionschild@...

      "GMing is like herding cats. Wet, angry cats who are pumped full of
      LSD and methamphetamines." - Stolen from some forum sig somewhere