Re: [icons-rpg] Wednesday is comic book day at Vigilance Press

  • robert fv
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 9, 2011
      Sorry to hear that. I haven't bought ANY of these products because the price points were too high for me as a casual buyer. I'm not playing ICONS right now, so I can't justify $8 x 4 for the Field Guides and another $8 for USHER Dossiers. But I can justify $6 for the three current pieces, and what the heck, grab Public Enemies too.

      Two weeks ago when I noticed that Adamant dropped their prices, I picked up the rule book (I own the hardcopy), the Hero Pack, and two adventures. That's $8 that Adamant got from me that they wouldn't have otherwise. Yes, it cost them more content, but apparently they're playing the long game, and I'm certainly more willing to purchase spontaneously at more forgiving prices.

      My thanks go out to both Adamant and Vigilance Press. These prices will let me buy professional caliber products more readily, which means I'm more likely to actually play the game.

      Robert

      Howling in the Dark http://spookable.blogspot.com/