Re: Hello from a newbie

    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 9, 2011
      and - here's one of our latest podcasts where Mr Gibbons and Chuck give us a sort of DVD Director's Commentary/behind the scenes look at the making of USHER Dossiers. Also, Jason Tondro (aka Doctor Comics and author of the Field Guide to Superheroes) is on-hand to give his insights on a variety of topics - including the Green Hornet movie...

      http://tinyurl.com/4tw2tua

      This was an insanely fun podcsat to record. Hope you enjoy it. One note: apologies - there is some reverb on my voice in the second half of the podcast.