Re: [icons-rpg] Re: Moreau Files 2 just released from Vigilance Press

  • Charles Rice
    Message 1 of 9 , Feb 6 12:12 PM
      I just read your review- so, Hydra started WWII now?

      When this happen? I wasn't consulted at all. Not a fax, email, nothing.

      This is very distressing.

      On Sun, Feb 6, 2011 at 2:45 PM, Curt "Cripplepotomus" Meyer <curtmeyer@...> wrote:

      well okay, give us some cool tech and vehicles with names like Sky Striker and Maller

    • Curt "Cripplepotomus" Meyer
      Message 2 of 9 , Feb 6 12:30 PM
        well, my GM was very impressed with the Dossiers, which isn't necessarily easy to do. So you're doing something right.
      • Curt "Cripplepotomus" Meyer
        Message 3 of 9 , Feb 6 12:32 PM
          ha ha. Yeah and the new Avengers cartoon, Hydra is responsible for World War II. Whether or not that has anything to do with Walt's supposed Nazi sympathy, we'll never know.
        • Charles Rice
          Message 4 of 9 , Feb 6 12:52 PM
            I saw that review, made my week!